Bring Heavy Metal back to your Music
$199 thru December 31 2017!
Three-Body Technology proudly presents Heavier7Strings, a real-time playable sample-based virtual instrument thats brings back Heavy Metal to your productions. Equiped with a complete effect rack and a patterns library, this metal-style guitar library has everything you need!
The love for music, and a desire to create innovative studio technology was the mainspring that made Heavier7Strings possible. With total of 4 years in the making, using only top quality equipment, more than 10.000 samples were painstakingly recorded in 24-bit and 48 kHz. To top it all off Heavier7Strings comes with a self-developed sampler with no compromise on sound quality.
The Effect Rack
What is the first thing to do when one starts a virtual guitar? Usually it is to bypass all built-in effects, as they are mostly too primitive for any serious work. However, the effect rack provided in Heavier7Strings is complete and of production-level quality, not just a toy!
- 19 Heavy Metal Effect Modules: Screamer, EQ12, AMP, Flanger, Pingpong delay, etc.
- 16 AMPs with styles from heavy metal to clean sound, processing sample rate up to 8X
- 66 cabinet IRs, four can be mixed simultaneously with different delay, volume and phasing
- Preset manager allows you to store your own effect presets, along with 200 factory presets
MIDI Patterns Library
Heavier7Strings contains a number of 200 predefined MIDI patterns, together with effect rack configuration. The style of these patterns ranged from metal, rock, pop, clean, and along with non-rhythmic noise and ambient sounds. All these patterns can be dragged into host DAWs, and users can define their own patterns by MIDI clip.
- 200 factory MIDI patterns together with effect rack presets
- Various styles: metal, rock, pop, clean, along with non-rhythmic noise and ambient sounds.
- Draggable into host DAWs
- Users can define their own patterns by dragging MIDI into
Samples and Sampler
The sampler used in Heavier7Strings is self-developed, no third-party samplers were used.
It has following characteristics:
- Direct read from disk
- Shared sample buffer between instances to reduce memory consumption
- Automatic fade out on disk-read overtime to avoid clicks & pops.
Built-in DSP Engine
- A built-in DSP engine named THRASH (Tonal/Harmonic Reconstruction and Shaping) is included in Heavier7Strings to provide various tone adjusting functions:
- +∞RR: in addition to 16x recorded RR at maximum, random timbre and envelope changes are applied on samples to provide more vivid RR playing;
- True doubling: two guitars playing simultaneously on left and right channel, each has individual random note delay and RR selection.
- Sample-based LFO: modulate sample pitch with pitch curves extracted from real-world vibrato playing. This technique is adjustable in both degree and frequency, and is more realistic than just modulate the pitch by sine/ triangle wave.
- Dynamically recoups the formant during pitch-bend.
- Digitally emulated tone knob and pickup switch;
- Adjustable tension and resonance.
- Infinite sustain
- Hammer-on & pull-off
- Legato slide in/out
- Pinch harmonics
- Polyphonic legato
- 24 “inspiration keys to directly trigger specially played sounds/complex performances
- String and fret board position
- Up/down picking
- Strumming: deduce complete chord from part of composing notes
- Trigger power chords from root note
Minimum system requirements: