Triple-stacked legato female vocals for Kontakt
Performed by Amber Balltzglier, Atelier Series Amber is the first of it’s kind – a true, triple-tracked legato vocal library.
That means Musical Sampling recorded all of the performances three times (per vowel) and stacked them on top of each other. This way the subtle inconsistencies in speed/pitch between each vocal take can play off each other, resulting in a performance/sound that resides somewhere between a solo vocal and a choir.
Initially intended for pop settings, they quickly learned that it’s uniquely-suited for cinematic, EDM and world genres as well.
In addition to the natural 3 Ensemble Legato patches, they created faux 9 Ensemble versions; massive lead instruments intended for epic/dramatic passages. With all the legato patches, if you hit velocity 100 or above, it triggers a consonant attack: Lah for the Ah’s, Woh for Oh’s and Doo for Ooo’s.
Also included is Awakenings – a keyswitch suite of seven different designed pads sourced from the vocal recordings.
- Triple-stacked legato female vocals
- 3 Ensemble & faux 9 Ensemble patch variations
- Looped, non-vibrato performances
- Consonant attack control
- Awakenings patch sourced from vocal recordings
- Adjustable reverb of custom hall impuls
- Amber – 3 Ensemble Legato – Ah
- Amber – 3 Ensemble Legato – Oh
- Amber – 3 Ensemble Legato – Ooo
- Amber – 9 Ensemble Legato – Ah
- Amber – 9 Ensemble Legato – Oh
- Amber – 9 Ensemble Legato – Ooo
- Sustains Ooo – Ah (MW)
- Sustains Ooo – Oh (MW)
- Awakenings – KS
- Requires full retail version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher
- Free Kontakt Player NOT supported
- Recorded in 48khz / 24bit
- 1.3 GB compressed NCW format
- Receive watermarked product by Pulse downloader