Revolutionary – Complex – Highly-Inspiring
Time Textures is a revolutionary orchestral engine bringing ever-evolving soundscapes to the tip of your fingers. Using advanced algorithmic techniques, orchestral instruments have been given a depth, movement, and beauty that don’t readily exist in the natural world. With a simple modulation design, you can warp and bend 13 instruments into new textures and sonic realities. The power is yours.
- A revolutionary orchestral instrument based on manipulating quality-recorded orchestral sounds
- Simple-yet-complex modulation system that allows intricate, ever-evolving soundscapes at the turn of a knob
- Wonderfully enrich a traditional orchestral arrangement and immediately conjure up liveliness and emotion
- Orchestral instrument tapping into the power of the modern age
ORCHESTRAL TEXTURES AT A NEW LEVEL OF INNOVATION
Time Textures is an orchestral instrument that allows sound textures to continually evolve in ways that are impossible for simple, pre-recorded sample loops without a great deal of editing. Time Textures is the easiest way to further innovate your way of composing.
EVOLVING TONES & CINEMATIC TEXTURES
There are naturalistic orchestral textures that merge with the modwheel and can create a whole new spectrum of sounds by enriching them with orchestral particle sounds. There are also cinematic presets that expand the orchestral sounds with a wide effects chain to create truly blooming soundscapes.
The over 200 presets are divided between their feel and character. Listen to some of the most inspiring presets in our preset playthrough.
A BREAKTHROUGH ENGINE FOR EFFORTLESS CREATION
TIME TEXTURES bends the sonic essence of space-time in order to fold orchestral instruments into themselves and create new and complex characters.
- A Sound Emitting Device – The engine consists of two sound emitters, which produce sond based on each individual instrument source.
- Preset Browser – Choose from over 200 creative and inspiring presets. Use them out-of-the-box or modify them to create your own unqiue sound.
- Orchestral Textures – Reinvented – By tying four basic parameters to the md wheel, it becomes possible to change the sound – anything from intimate and orchestral to spherical and rhythmic – at just a single turn.
CREATE ETHEREAL MOVEMENTS
The source of TIME TEXTURES’ depth is how it seamlessly controls four basic parameters separately for both of the instrument layers and ties them to the mod wheel.
- Dynamic Control – Whether a keystroke calls for intimacy, power or anything in between. Using the dynamic slider can bring out new and previously unheard qualities to the soundscape, or pull it back for something more muted and romantic.
- Movement – Add sound particles of special instrument articulations to the texture and create a morphing sensation between the sounds.
- Octaves – Easily control how many octaves are emitted from the sound source to widen the overall dynamic spectrum or to stay in a specific range.
- Speed – This parameter controls the speed in which the particles are played back. A higher value leads to a more dense texture.
CRAFT THE PERFECT ORCHESTRAL TEXTURE
TIME TEXTURES is entirely customizable, with every parameter easily adjusted to create new and unique sounds.
- Attack Volume – Adjusts the volume of the first sound particles played when a new note has been triggered.
- Seed – Determines the way each particle is triggered.
- Note Select – Changes how the engine interprets your played notes.
- Spread – Determines the position of the sound particles in the stereo field depending on the pan settings.
- Gain – Adjusts the overall gain of the emitter.
- Pan – The panning of each emitter can be adjusted.
QUALITY RECORDINGS IN A BREAKTHROUGH ENGINE
- Meticulously Recorded – TIME TEXTURES consists of 25 instrument patches, each one meticulously recorded and sampled, with up to six round robins and up to five dynamic layers. For each instrument patch, we also recorded several instrument-specific articulations in addition to the sustains, which can be faded into the texture using a slider.
- Multiple Articulations – The string patches each have their own tremolo and staccato samples that can be used to enrich your texture and add movement. The woodwind patches feature Tenuto, Triplet Tongue and Staccato samples. For the Brass patches we included Tongue Staccato, Flutter Marcato and Muted Staccato articulations. And for the keys section, in addition to the harp, felt piano and grand piano samples, we recorded harp harmonics, as well as several prepared grand piano samples.
- Ever-evolving Soundscapes – All samples were edited in a special way that allows the TIME TEXTURES engine to arrange them in a certain order and form them into soundscapes – stringing together different sound particles in an ever-changing way.
- Revolutionary orchestral engine
- Simple-yet-complex modulation system for intricate and ever-evolving soundscapes
- Fully controllable sonic progression with mod wheel for unique textures
- Uses multiple articulations for each orchestral section
- Over 200 ready-to-go naturalistic & cinematic ensemble presets
- 25 meticulously recorded and sampled instrument patches
- 6.17GB of uncompressed data
Works with the FREE KONTAKT PLAYER or KONTAKT Version 6.7.1 or higher
This product requires the free Native Instruments Kontakt Player, the latest version can be downloaded through Native Access, Native Instrument’s download manager!
The minimum required Kontakt version for this product is stated in the product description or can be found on the manufacturers website.
- macOS 10.14 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 or Apple M1 (native)
- RAM: 4GB (6GB recommended)
- Windows 10 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 or similar CPU
- RAM: 4GB (6GB recommended)
- Mac (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, VST3, AU, AAX
- Windows (64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, VST3, AAX
If you require legacy installers of Kontakt Player please refer to this Knowledge Base Article.
This product requires Native Access for installation, registration and activation. Start the Native Access-Software and log in using your Native Instruments credentials to start the setup.
To sucessfully activate your product Native Access requires a working internet connection.
An Offline Activation on a different computer is Not Available with this product.