KLANGHAUS BIO MACHINE is the next great addition to the original Klanghaus 2 Library, produced, composed and recorded by German musician, sound artist and instrument designer Ferdinand Försch & realized by Best Service.
With BIO MACHINE you have access to a big collection of unique rhythms and loops of bizarre percussion, thunderous cymbals & never-heard-before stringed instruments played and programmed by Ferdinand Försch. This library provides a unique collection of Förschs self-created sound universe, still unmatched in inspiration and creativity.
The BIO MACHINE interface is designed to be clear and intuitive. You will find basics like volume, pan, and ADSR-curve, but also a variety of effects like reverb, delay, phaser, bit-crusher and many more.
With its 3 customizable keygroups, 8 arpeggiators/step-sequencers and 17 step-modulators per patch you can go pretty wild!
Almost every function can be quickly modulated with the custom-designed modulator presets, which gives you endless possibilities of sound-design in no-time!
- 1200 unique grooves
- 3 customizable keygroups
- 8 arpeggiators/step-sequencers
- 17 step-modulators per patch
Best Service ENGINE 2 Sample Player is included in this product!
- Mac OS 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11
- Min. recommended: Intel Mac 2GHz, 2GB Ram
- Interfaces: Standalone, AU, VST (64bit only)
- Beta AAX Support for Pro Tools 11+
- Windows 7, 8 and 10, 32bit & 64bit
- Min. recommended: Intel Core 2.0GHz, 2GB Ram
- Interfaces: Standalone, VST (32bit and 64bit)
- Beta AAX Support für Pro Tools 11+
for all systems
- Internet connection for product activation required (on any computer)
- Additional hard disc space according to the library size
The latest Engine 2 and a tutorial video can be downloaded here:
An internet connection on any computer is required to authorize / activate the product (Challenge/Response).