Legato vocals for emotional and cinematic contexts
Atelier Series Amy is a legato vocal release intended for emotional and cinematic contexts. For this MusicalSampling wanted a tone that was somewhere between classical and pop. As luck would have it, their co-producer knew someone who not only fit the brief but also had the kind of vocal stamina this project required. Enter Amy Griffin; a talented vocalist and music educator.
They’ve included two extensively-recorded legato patches performed “long-style”. This means there are no programmed crossfades into a target sustain after playback of the legato interval. This involves far more recording time (12 hours in this case) than traditional legato sampling but ensures a seamless performance that also retains Amy’s natural progression in vibrato; musically-unique for every interval across the range.
Also included is Everlasting – a collection of beautiful, vowel-evolving sustains processed with a variety of hardware pedals. Every sample ebbs and flows; each note unique in how they evolve and loop. This keyswitch suite includes six presets: Beauty, Tundra, Celestial, Elysium, The Signal and Creation.
Patches: Amy Emotional Legato – Ahh & Mmm, Everlasting – Keyswitch
- Produced for emotional and cinematic contexts
- Natural, progressive vibrato
- Non-looped performances
- Legato transitions < sustains recorded “long-style”
- Includes beautiful evolving sustains keyswitch patch
- Adjustable reverb of custom hall impulse
- Requires full retail version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher
- Free Kontakt Player NOT supported
- Recorded in 48khz / 24bit
- 1.4 GB compressed NCW format
- Receive watermarked product by Connect downloader
What Is The Atelier Series?
Oftentimes during the research and experimental phase of development, MusicalSampling will create instruments that don’t necessarily belong to a bigger, themed release. Instead of attempting to shoehorn them into a future release or trying to construct a comprehensive product around it, they decided to create the Atelier Series so that other composers can enjoy our explorations in sample development as well.
Please notice: This library can not be used with the free Kontakt Player! To use this “Open Kontakt” format, you need a full version of Kontakt, which is included in products such as Komplete or Komplete Ultimate.
The minimum required Kontakt version number for this product is stated in the product description or can be found on the developer’s website.
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update), i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM
4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- Mac OS X (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
If you require legacy installers of Kontakt Player please refer to this Knowledge Base Article.System FAQs
For your own protection this library is provided as individual personalized files including a
Digital Water Mark – DWM!