Lush legato male vocal release for cinematic and electronic contexts
Performed by producer/composer Brad Jerkins, Fauxgorian’s initial aim was to create a vocal legato library that was a bit more unconventional. Musical Sampling recorded three different vowels (ahh, mmm, ooo) and processed the recordings to achieve a unique, wide, quasi-Gregorian flavor that can suit a variety of modern settings. They also provided two natural solo legato patches (ooo, mmm).
Also included is Pagan Ritual – a brooding, deep, organic instrument that works great for heavy, amoebic basslines. Perpetuum – keyswitch patch housing five presets of evolving vowel sustains processed with a bespoke array of hardware pedals. The Black Speech – a collection of processed whisper chants both solo and faux ensemble (try not to use these in a track at 3 AM).
- Fauxgorian Legato – Ooo
- Fauxgorian Legato – Ahh
- Fauxgorian Legato – Mmm
- Fauxgorian Solo Legato – Ooo
- Fauxgorian Solo Legato – Mmm
- Perpetuum – Keyswitch
- Pagan Ritual
- The Black Speech
- Lush stacked and natural solo male legato vocals
- Non-vibrato performances
- All samples looped
- Legato transitions < sustains recorded “long-style”
- Includes ethereal evolving sustains keyswitch patch
- Adjustable reverb of custom hall impulse
- Requires full retail version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher
- Free Kontakt Player NOT supported
- Recorded in 48khz / 24bit
- 2.1 GB compressed NCW format
- Receive watermarked product by Connect downloader
What Is The Atelier Series?
Oftentimes during the research and experimental phase of development, MusicalSampling will create instruments that don’t necessarily belong to a bigger, themed release. Instead of attempting to shoehorn them into a future release or trying to construct a comprehensive product around it, they decided to create the Atelier Series so that other composers can enjoy our explorations in sample development as well.
Please notice: This library can not be used with the free Kontakt Player! To use this “Open Kontakt” format, you need a full version of Kontakt, which is included in products such as Komplete or Komplete Ultimate.
The minimum required Kontakt version number for this product is stated in the product description or can be found on the developer’s website.
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update), i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM
4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- Mac OS X (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
If you require legacy installers of Kontakt Player please refer to this Knowledge Base Article.System FAQs