Hybrid Strings, three Libraries in one, each with its own character and tone, fits perfectly to oriental, eastern and ethnic string arrangements
After a long period of detailed research, development and fine-tuning Neocymatics is proud to announce the release of Hybrid Strings, a Kontakt Library that will bring a new perspective to Virtual Strings.
The purpose of Hybrid Strings is to serve as a Solo String Library but also as a Section one. The aim was to achieve the highest playability and expressiveness possible in real time, with no compromise in quality or diversity.
Due to various tuning scales Hybrid Strings perfectly fits to oriental, eastern and ethnic string arrangements.
Bright, professional sound that fits in the mix out of the box. Your best choice for magnificent Orchestral Scoring!
Lush, warm sound, perfectly suitable for realistic solos, covering almost every music genre from Classical to Ethnic.
Sharp, imposing sound that will cut through the mix. The alternative approach to Strings’ sound, bringing new air to your musical experimentations.
- Crystal-clear Audio Quality, Ultra Dry Sound with full control over Room/Air
- Dynamic Amplitude Sound Shaping, controlled through Breath Controller/Expression Pedal or any Midi CC of your choice
- True Legato Performance – Realistic Trills
- Bow-Change simulation
- Real-time portamento/glissando with variable Finger-String contact and full control over portamento time
- Fully controlled real-time Vibrato with variety of techniques/intensity
- Fully controlled String Resonances/Harmonics for every note
- Formant-correct realistic Pitch-Bend action
- Real-time control over Attack Dynamics for both monophonic and polyphonic playing
- Increased playability with only 3 articulations to cover the full range of playing techniques (staccato, spiccato, legato, pizzicato, tremolo, portamento, polyphonic playing) in only 1 patch per instrument
- FX Processor tweaked for every instrument respectively, with assignable controllers for real-time sound morphing
- 30 custom Impulse Responses that will truly transform your sound, ranging from Short Spaces and Early Reflections to Huge Halls and Concert Stages, all recorded at 96 kHz
- Individual Note Microtuning with 200 cents range, including 22 ready presets of Byzantine Sounds, Middle Eastern Scales, Arabic Maqams and Miscellaneous Tunings (Pythagorean, Just Intonation etc) – Ability to transpose every Tuning to any Base Note. All Tunings use precision of 2 decimal numbers
- Full version of Kontakt 5.0.1 or newer required!
This Product does not include or require a “Kontakt Player” license/serial number!
A full version of Native Instruments “Kontakt” is required for unlimited functionality!
Please notice: With the free Kontakt Player you can play this library for 15 minutes only in demo/test mode !
The minimum Kontakt version required to use this library is specified in the product description.
Windows 7, 8 or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64, 4 GB RAM (6GB recommended)
Mac OS X 10.10, 10.11 or 10.12, Intel Core Duo, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
- 1GB free disc space for application
- additional hard disc space according to the library size
- internet connection for product activation required (on any computer)
- Audio Units
- AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or later)
OS compatibility of previous Kontakt versions – please check compatibility with your libraries!
Kontakt 5 5.3.1 Win (WIN 7 or higher)
Kontakt 5 5.3.1 Mac (OS X 10.7 or higher)
Kontakt 5 5.1.0 Win (WIN XP or higher)
Kontakt 5 5.1.0 Mac (OS X 10.7 or higher)
Kontakt 5 5.0.3 Win (WIN XP or higher)
Kontakt 5 5.0.3 Mac (OS X 10.6)
Kontakt 4 4.2.2 Win (WIN XP or higher)
Kontakt 4 4.2.2 Mac (OS X 10.5 / 10.6)
For your own protection this library is provided as individual personalized files including a
Digital Water Mark – DWM!