Complete collection of Chris Hein’s Orchestra Instruments
For the ultimate in symphonic realism, this exceptional bundle features solo and ensemble strings, brass and woodwinds ready to take your orchestral productions beyond the box. All of these orchestral libraries were created with one thing in mind – playability. Whether you prefer to play right out of the box or spend your time crafting the perfect combination of articulation, note head and reverb, you’ll find what you need within Chris Hein Orchestra Complete.
Chris Hein Orchestral Winds library features 13 deeply sampled flutes. clarinets, oboes and bassoon. With over 30GB of sample content, 14 articulations and up to 8 dynamic layers these woodwinds shine in the mix. True scale runs, dynamic sustains and intelligent legato all combine to make these woodwinds the most detailed sample collection on the planet.
Solo Strings is a huge collection of 14 instruments: Violins, Violas, Celli and Basses that can take on any style from romantic leads to string quartets, gypsy and jazz. With 4GB of samples and up to 8 dynamic layers per patch, you’ll find instruments from France, Italy, Germany and Russia, as well as detailed first chair solo patches..
Ensemble Strings takes string sampling to the next level, meticulously combining a raw pool of over 120,000 samples to create gorgeous ensemble instruments with an unmatched level of performance realism. Two full ensembles, full and small, cover all individual instrument ensembles plus combined patches for fully playable string sections. This 30GB library features 8 dynamic layers and up to 32 articulations, including unusual effects, octaves, col legno, ponticello and clusters.
Orchestral Brass EXtended is absolutely comprehensive – a massive source of trumpets, trombones and french horns and even f-tuba, sousaphone, euphonium and ensemble groups. So whether you’re recreating a fanfare, brass band or full orchestral brass section, these precisely sampled instruments will make you sound truly authentic. The articulation range is staggering with all the bread-and-butter styles, plus rips, falls, flutters, runs, repetitions and effects – not to mention 5 different kinds of mutes.
- Chris Hein’s groundbreaking phase-align technique achieves articulations that are clean of phasing and volume bumps as you move through the dynamic layers. So if you need powerful crescendi or flowing legato lines you won’t hear any audio artefacts – the transitions are completely smooth.
- The note-head function gives the opportunity to define exactly how hard the players bite down on the notes. Combining different articulations and note heads will bring your virtual instrument parts to life like never before.
- A full range of advanced options within these orchestral libraries ensures precise control. Set the instruments just as you like them with multiple options for dynamics, legato, vibrato, glide and much more.
- It’s simple to set up separate convolution reverb routings for both the instrument body and the room it’s playing in – so you can match these orchestral instruments with the rest of your template. With 63 high class impulse responses, it’s never been easier to match a soundstage, placing all of your orchestral libraries in the same space.
Including free Kontakt Player (version 5.7 or higher)
Registered owners of Chris Hein Winds, Solo Strings Complete, Ensemble Strings and Orchestral Brass are eligible for discounted upgrades:
- Chris Hein Orchestra Complete Upgrade 1 – You are a proud owner of the Chris Hein Orchestral Brass Library? If so, this discounted upgrade gives you the opportunity to expand your orchestral instrument collection with Orchestral Winds, Solo Strings & Ensemble Strings.
- Chris Hein Orchestra Complete Upgrade 2 – You own Chris Hein Ensemble Strings and would like to expand your collection of Orchestral instruments? Well, this discounted upgrade is exactly what you are looking for.
- Chris Hein Orchestra Complete Upgrade 3 – With the upgrade from Chris Hein Solo Strings to Chris Hein Orchestra Complete you get the chance to add Winds, Brass & Ensemble Strings to your collection of orchestral instruments.
- Chris Hein Orchestra Complete Upgrade 4 – If you own Chris Hein Orchestral Winds this upgrade will extend your collection with solo and ensemble strings as well as orchestral brass instruments, ready to take your orchestral productions beyond the box.
Chris Hein Orchestra Complete – experience fantastic sounds and flexible options, be inspired to experiment, discover and create music you haven’t even dreamed of.
The latest NI Kontakt Player is included in this product!
Please check the product description for the required Kontakt version.
- Download latest free Kontakt Player Windows (~ 450MB)
- Download latest free Kontakt Player Mac INTEL (~ 600MB)
You want more?
This library qualifies for the reduced Crossgrade of full KONTAKT at Native Instruments (€ 249 instead of € 399)
The following list shows, whether the respective Kontakt version is compatible with your operating system:
OS X 10.6 & 10.7 = until 4.2.4
OS X 10.8 and higher = no longer supported
OS X 10.6 = until 5.0.3
OS X 10.7 = until 5.3.1
OS X 10.8 = 5.0.3 – 5.5.1
OS X 10.9 = 5.3.0 – 5.6.6
OS X 10.10 = 5.3.0 – 5.7.3
OS X 10.11 = 5.5.1 – latest
Mac OS 10.12 = 5.6.1 – latest
Mac OS 10.13 = latest
Mac OS 10.14 = latest
Mac OS 10.12, 10.13 or 10.14 (latest update)
XP = until 4.2.4
Vista = until 4.2.4
Windows 7 = until 4.2.4
Windows 8 & 10 = no longer supported
XP = until 5.2.0Vista = until 5.2.0
Windows 7 = latest
Windows 8 & 10 = latest
Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack)
FOR ALL SYSTEMS:
- 1GB free disk space
- Additional hard drive space according to the library’s size
AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher)
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product (Challenge/Response).