42 unique patches for Swiss Folk Music, Austrian Stubenmusik and German Marching Music
Alpine Volksmusik 2 is the independent sequel to the popular Alpine Volksmusik Library offering 42 unique patches for folk and brass music. The library covers all the instruments you need for the authentic production of Swiss Folk Music, Austrian Stubenmusik and German Marching Music.
All instruments were carefully recorded and offer different articulations that can be keyswitched to deliver authentic sounds. The interface of the library provides an easy way to customize the sound of the instruments. In addition to the standard controls volume, pan, and reverb, each instrument / patch has its own parameters.
Alpine Volksmusik 2 can be used in many ways. Are you a singer or instrumental soloist and would like to arrange your own pieces? Do you need half-playbacks for your performances? Do you want to supplement live studio recordings with additional sounds? Do you need a pre-production for a guest musician? With Alpine Volksmusik 2 you can do all this and more with ease. With the excellent instruments of this library you can arrange well-known and new songs in your composition software according to your own needs and wishes in high quality.
The Swiss are represented by two Schwyzerörgelis, the Swiss version of the diatonic Accordion.
A five-course Appenzell dulcimer, an Alphorn ensemble and a bowed double bass complete the typical Swiss instrumentation.
- Accordion | Alphorns | Berner Oergeli | Clarinet Swiss
- Contrabass Swiss | Dulcimer Appenzeller | Nussbaumer Oergeli
Austria offers a collection of instruments for Stubenmusik, probably the most original form of alpine folk music. Instruments like zither, guitar, harp and plucked double bass build the foundation. In addition, this group includes Styrian harmonicas (Steirische), an accordion, an ocarina and a recorder. The „Schuhplattler“ provide a rustic atmosphere with clapping and stomping. In case you should miss the three-voiced chromatic dulcimer, developed by the Salzburg musician Tobi Reiser – this instrument is part of the original library “Alpine Volksmusik 1”.
- Accordion Austria | Alpine Plattler | Contrabass | Harp | Jew´s Harp
- Ocarina | Recorder | Rhythm Guitar | Steirische Pix | Steirische Vintage
- Steirische Reed 8´ | Steirische Reed 8´8´ | Steirische Reed 8´8´+ | Steirische Reed 8´8´8´
- Steirische Reed 8´8´8´+ | Zither
Folk music from Germany is represented by marching music sounds. Wind and brass instruments like
clarinet, trumpet, flugelhorn, tenor horn, tuba come as solo and ensemble versions. Drum and percussion instruments are available offering various articulations.
- Bb Tuba | Bb Tubas | Clarinet Ensemble | Clarinet | Clarinets | Cornet
- Flugelhorn | Flugelhorns | Flute | Flutes | Glockenspiel | Piccolo Flute
- Percussion | Tenorhorn | Tenorhorns | Trombone | Trumpet | Waldhorn
Created in cooperation with V3 SOUND
Works with Engine version 188.8.131.52 or higher!
Best Service ENGINE 2 Sample Player is included with this product!
- Mac OS 10.11 – 10.15
- Min. recommended: Intel Mac 2GHz, 2GB Ram
- Interfaces: Standalone, AU, VST (64bit only)
- AAX Support for Pro Tools 11+
- Windows 7, 8 and 10, 32bit & 64bit
- Min. recommended: Intel Core 2.0GHz, 2GB Ram
- Interfaces: Standalone, VST (32bit and 64bit)
- AAX Support für Pro Tools 11+
for all systems
- Internet connection for product activation required (on any computer)
- Additional hard disc space according to the library size
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.